Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I am just realizing that it has been well over a month since I sent out an update. Time has flown by and I am not sure I have much to show for it. :o)

So since I last wrote, I......

1.) Went on vacation for 5 days to the beach. Had an awesome, relaxing time.
2.) Had another week of training in DC. Felt an earthquake.
3.) Turned another year older. YEA 36!!!
4.) Brought another foster cat into the fold (5 cats in the house and 1 dog, too much!!!)
5.) Week of birthday celebrations and dinners.
6.) Survived Huricane Irene
7.) Went to Florida on business travel for 4 days
8.) Survived the monsoon of 2011.
9.) Finished a project that at the end had me up for 40 hours straight.

I have 2 weeks now of normal schedule and I am so excited about that. Trainer 4 times this week and next week and am excited about that. Not much weight loss over the last few weeks, but looking to change that over the next couple of weeks.

What is coming up?
1.) Another week of training in 2 weeks.
2.) Trip to California in early October for a Geneen Roth retreat
3.) A few more weeks and training again at the end of the October

And then we are firmly in holiday season. Where has the time gone????

No comments:

Post a Comment