Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 IS MY YEAR!

So - it's been 6 months since I have written. What have I been doing? Well it hasn't been focusing on choosing the healthy options when it comes to eating. I have been working out with a trainer twice a week so that has helped. But the scale has only gone up recently. I joined Weight Watchers again - not because I don't know what I should be eating but because it provides me another level of accountability and tracking.

I have a simple goal for the next 3 weeks - make healthier choices. They say it takes 3 weeks to change a habit. So this 3 weeks is writing down my food in my food journal. That is what I am going to focus on. By writing down I will see my food choices and where I can possibly improve moving forward.

I am going to focus on this blog again as a way to journal my feelings. I am still an emotional eater that uses food to suppress my feelings. I know that my issues with food completely revolve around my inappropriate use of food to soothe my feelings. I hardly eat when I am hungry because I don't get hungry. For those that don't eat through emotions this must be such a crazy concept. But for me it's a daily struggle.

So I will welcome myself back and pledge to blog at least once week as I work through my issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment