Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today's Emotion - SAD

Well - today I am a bit sad. For those of you that know me you know that I LOVE animals. I have had a foster kitty in my house since Saturday and she is SUPER sweet. I sent her off today to the rescue organization that is going to get her adopted out to a great home. It was so sad letting her go. There was no way that I could have more animals in my house. I have enough already. It's amazing though how quickly she worked her way into my life. So I am feeling a bit blue at the moment. :o(

The urge to binge today wasn't too strong. It did cross my mind. But I was really busy this evening and went to the trainer tonight. I find that trainer days are binge free days. I guess after working that hard I don't feel the need to eat. So I walked Roxie, came home, had a bit to eat and here I sit typing a message. It feels good to write it out and let it go.

I'll get over letting Finley go. She will find a good home soon. I just have to remember that I was able to give her a warm home for a few days on her way to find her forever home. She will be adopted soon. She is too adorable not to be.

1 comment: