Sunday, December 28, 2014

30-Day Clean Eating Challenge

So I have joined a 30 clean eating challenge online. I joined the following event to start this challenge on January 5th. I want to use this to get back into my clean eating program (i.e. Paleo Program). It's time to make a change. I will incorporate this into my plan to eat regularly schedule meals.

Why I Like Paleo -
1.) Lose weight.
2.) Get lean - you lose fat and not muscle.
3.) Joints feel amazing!!
4.) Skin clears up.
5.) No headaches.
6.) Energy is through the roof.

Why Paleo is Hard -
1.) It takes preparation and planning.
2.) I have to cook.
3.) Reduced sweets is hard for my sweet tooth.
4.) It says no alcohol, but let's get real here.

https://www.facebook.com/events/938105119534141/

Time to take the challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Glad to see you blogging again! I am was just poking around because I am going to restart mine...or maybe a new one. This will be our year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am still linked to your old one. If you start new let me know.

      it is our year!!

      Delete