- My mornings started at 5am sharp.
- I was out the door by 6 (after feeding all the animals, showering and cleaning up, and trying to eat a bit of breakfast myself).
- Drop Roxie off at daycare for the day (yes, that is the dog).
- I met some coworkers at the office to drive in to the city at 6:45.
- An hour later we are at the hotel in the city and getting ready for a long day of teaching.
- Lunch break around noon (they served us really good food which was nice).
- Afternoon break - avoided desserts for the most part!
- Crossed fingers each day that I would be able to leave DC at 5pm.
- Make it back to pick up Roxie at 6:30.
- Home by 7:15.
- Get dinner ready for all the animals.
- Eat dinner myself.
- Finish homework from class and prepare for presentation at the end of the week.
- Finish emails from work and take care of anything that needs completing.
- Off to bed around mid-night to start it all over again.
So - needless to say that I didn't get any exercise last week. My eating wasn't horrible. I think I made good choices based on what I was presented with. I went and weighed in on Saturday and I was down 1 pound. It was actually 1 pound more than I expected so I was pretty happy. I now know that for the next 4 months I have to do what I can to lose weight for the first 3 weeks and then expect my week of training to be a wash. That is OK. I am proud of myself and the fact that I didn't gain weight. WOO HOO!!!
Off to bed now. I am realizing that my sleeping habits are playing a big roll in my weight loss issues. I don't get nearly enough sleep. Too much to do! Good night!!