Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Well as you can see I haven't posted since Jan 19th. I have really given into my addiction since then and have done very little to fight it. I am not sure why I have fallen back into this. I am just letting it take over my life and letting myself wallow in self pity. I am so unhappy with myself. I really need to get back on track.

I have said this before - I need to find my motivation. There has to be something out there that motivates me more than my sugar addiction. I have to really stick to something and cut out all sugar from my life. I am not sure how I am going to do this.

When I think about things, I can plan them out in my head for the next day. And then I allow myself to waiver and then throw off the rest of the day and sometimes the whole week. I have to go back to my post from awhile ago with my rules. I have to get back into my rules and live and breath them.

I have to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment