Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to the Routine

Well I have been back to work for just about a week. Things are going well. I have made a decision to try something new with my eating. I kind of slipped from routine today, but it was a weird day. I am eating most of my calories before about 5:00. When I get home from work I make myself busy and stop to have a meal replacement shake around 7-7:30. I bought Shakeology from beachbody.com. It is a very well balanced shake. I make it with milk. It's actually filling enough to get me through to bed time. It's about 250 calories. I think as I do this more and more I will get used to it.

What this does for me is to eliminate a bad time for bingeing for me. If I know I only get a shake at night then there is no reason to keep going back to the kitchen. I am done for the night and that's it.

Now I just need to figure out what to do for the weekends. That is the worst time of the week for me. It is so hard to stay on track. But I just have to continue with what I know - veggies, protein, calcium, whole wheat, and nightly shake.

I will succeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment