Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday night

I am focusing today on the fact that it's Sunday and I really want to eat. I know weekends are harder for me than any other, but Sunday seems to be harder this weekend. Maybe it's because I have been home all day not doing too much. But I really didn't need to do much. So I am never sure what I should be replacing my time with instead of doing nothing.

I also think that Sunday means the end of the weekend and tomorrow is Monday and I have to go back to work. I don't really feel much anxiety about work, but maybe it has something to do with it.

Maybe it's because this is 2 days in a row alone at home. Now I am feeling the weight of being alone and hating being alone.

Maybe doing nothing all day makes me feel like I should do nothing about controlling my eating.

It could be a lot of things. I just wanted to write it down.

I will figure this out!

1 comment:

  1. Hey--good for you to write it down. I guess it's better than not talking about it at all. I completely understand the phenomenon of being alone at home and just eating and eating and eating. I feel like it's a way to zone-out and not think about anything, which is always better than the alternative for me: worrying about EVERYTHING!

    Good luck this week.

    http://whineandcheesey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete