Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yesterday....

I tried to eat according to when I felt hungry. It worked pretty well throughout the day. Dinner was a bit strange. I kept looking at the clock thinking it was time to eat and wondering when my stomach was going to start growling. It never started. So around 7:30 I went ahead and made dinner. It seemed weird to me that I could possibly have dinner at 9:00. I guess if that had happened and I knew I would be in bed soon then I could have eaten something smaller. So for the first day I think things went pretty well.

I was at the grocery store today and kept telling myself that I could buy anything I want to eat only when I was hungry. I didn't allow myself to indulge too much. I am still a dieter at heart and that is going to take FOREVER to get over.

I am afraid that if I have too much in my house that a binge is sure to happen. So I have allowed some dieter mentality in my life to not give myself too much leeway. So we shall see this week how things go.

I do like Geneen Roth's books. I am participating in an online workshop with Geneen starting this week. I am excited and think it will be a great learning experience.

I know this will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment