Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February Challenge

OK - I have decided on a challenge for myself for February. I am going to work on changing one bad habit that I have that I know affects my eating habits as well. Stopping this one activity is going to be a huge challenge, but one that starts tomorrow. I know you are waiting with baited breath or have already skipped ahead.

My challenge for February is - No eating and watching TV or being on the computer at home. (I'll take on the challenge of work later).

So....how do I make this happen. Well pretty simple and yet so difficult. If I need to eat something I have to turn off the TV and leave it off until I am done. That's it. No more mindless eating in front of the TV.

I picked this challenge for the month because I really do spend too much time sitting in front of the TV putting food in my mouth that I am not even tasting or really enjoying. It's just become something that I do. I want to enjoy my food and really taste it.

Wish me luck!!! This is years and years for me to change. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, girl! That is a tough one. Good for you for attacking it head on! Good luck! I can't wait to hear about how well you are doing.

    ReplyDelete