Sunday, November 15, 2009

Checking In

Back from girls weekend. I'm very relaxed and had a great time.

I am going into this week completely unprepared through and I am worried. I didn't make it to the grocery store so I am not going to have a lunch plan for tomorrow. I have eaten a bit too much tonight as well and am not feeling good.

When I come home from being out with friends or family I tend to have a binge session. I have never been able to figure that one out. I think that while I am out I put up my outside persona and become the person people want me to be. When I get home, I drop the front and realize that I am just me. I am flawed and not as happy as I lead people to believe.

As I write this I realize that knowing this is a weak time for me that I should find a different way to handle that situation. I have to be much more aware and not allow myself to fall into this pattern over and over again.

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day on 2 fronts. As I mentioned before I am going in to the day without preparation. And it is time for me to get back on the wagon and stop the lapse that I have been on for a week and a half. Time to gain control and get back on plan.

I will get up in the morning and workout.
I will write down my food plan for the day and stick to it.
I will go to my nutritionist tomorrow.
I will make tomorrow the best day that I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment