Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On the wagon

I wish getting back on the wagon was as easy as falling off. I have been doing better the last few days, but not to where I should be. I should celebrate my small successes, I know, and not try to change everything for the next 50 years. So that is what I am going to do today to help me more tomorrow.

Today I was able to get in all the water that I needed to drink. I chose a lunch that wasn't horrible. I could have easily added more to it, but I decided against it and chose a healthier option. I had a light dinner since lunch was a little more than usual. I am listening to my body now and waiting to see if I am still hungry in the next 10 minutes.

These are things that I did well in regards to food. And I am proud of these small accomplishments. This whole journey is won by taking things one meal at a time and one day at a time. I know that in my head and just need to keep telling myself this and I will more and more know it in my heart.

Working my way back onto the wagon today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment