Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good Weekend

I had a good weekend. Friends were over last night for a dinner party. It was really nice to have a holiday dinner with the group. Steak, potatoes, veggies, salad, appetizer and dessert. And several glasses of wine. I think that eating wise I did really well. I was really busy most of the day getting the house ready for guests. I took the time to have lunch and a snack about an hour or so before guests arrived. So I didn't feel hungry.

When every arrived and dinner and drinks were served, I decided not to go crazy, but also to have a good time and not stress. So I had a salad to help fill up and I only had one serving of dinner.

Usually once the guests leave I dive into more food. This time I started to, but stopped myself. Anything that was left over that abuse potential was thrown away. I cleaned up a bit and went right to bed.

Overall I think I managed to balance staying in control and having a good time with friends. I want to be able to enjoy my time with friends and not go crazy.

Today I remained in control and did very well. I do need to work on incorporating exercise back into my routine. I have really gotten out of the habit and I need to get back into it.

This week coming up I have 5 events. So I need to remain in control and do what needs to be done to have fun, but not throw away all the good I have done so far this month.

I am successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment