Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Still on Path

Yesterday was tougher. I stayed the course though. But mi-afternoon and evening cravings hit hard. I know I just need to forge through this while my body readjusts to a little bit less food. I know I am not being deprived. But this is my body rejecting and pushing me to continue my addiction.

Today is a Department Outing at work. I think, but am not sure, that we will be going out to dinner. I am not concerned. I am going to have a light lunch and have my snacks. Dinner will be a protein and a vegetable. Glass of lemon water. No wine tonight since i have work in the morning and have work to do tonight when I get home.

Things are going well so far. Not easy to make changes during the holidays, but there is no great time. But I have to change and it has to happen now. So I am taking that control and I know I can do this.

I am in control!!

No comments:

Post a Comment