Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Days

We are buried under about 20" of snow. Good thing it's a Saturday. I had no where to go today which was great. I did shovel snow 3 times and am sure I have one more time tomorrow morning.

I think I have done pretty good. The last time we had a huge snow storm I ate myself out of house and home. I ran to the grocery store last night and only bought a few essentials. I didn't buy anything extra. I was very proud of myself.

Tomorrow I will continue to be on plan. I have done such a good job the last 2 weeks. I will write down my food and plan my day because I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be more of a struggle because it's my second day cooped up in the house. I do have some things to do here so I will plan on working on a few projects.

I am on the right course.

No comments:

Post a Comment